Powered By Blogger

Monday 23 March 2009

Braces coming on in April


When I went to the dentist on Wednesday,April 18th the orthondontist said I'm going to have to put them on in April the 1st and on April Fools Day.So do you think it's going to be a fool or real?
So I might not need to put on the braces but it's definitely going to be on.Who would ever believe that the orthondontist is not going to put the braces on,just because it's on April Fools Day.I'm not scared 1 little tiny bit.Well that's the only thing I can tell you right now because I still don't have them on.
I'll write about it when I have them on. Kina I'm not going to look like you am I? And I'm definitely not going to look like this boy in the picture.Kina will it hurt?

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, awish! you're gonna put on your braces soon! mama has informed me over the phone.
    nawhh, it wont hurt. it may be a little bit weird and will be a bit hard for you to chew your food but you'll get used to it ;)
    but I don't know if you're gonna get the same type of braces like mine.take a photo of before and after ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder too.. How to put the braces on. Where the teeth coming from. haaa haa... just kidding....

    ReplyDelete

Crazyfooty anyone: