Powered By Blogger

Monday 30 March 2009

Off School but went to Disco

This morning I was off school because yesterday I ate to much maggie and got a really sore stomach.And in the morning I also had a mega sore headache.
Then I watch T.V for a very long time.Then I was feeling alot better so I called Lewis Mc and he told me that the disco was on.Then I called Connor and asked him if he was coming and he said yes so I asked if he can pick me up and drop me off and he said yes.
And when I went there the people in my class who were there were Kirsty,Isla,Katie,Jennifer,Me,Connor,Jordan,Lewis Mc,Christopher K and Andrew.
We went crazy.It was a great disco.I was sweting so much.
There was hardly any people from our class for some reason but it was a great disco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazyfooty anyone: