Powered By Blogger

Monday 16 March 2009

Shopping Cart Hero Game

I don't know anything to write about today so that's why I am writing about this game.
It's kinda a like a review about this game.
I've been playing this game all week so that's another reason I am writing this post.
My friend showed me the game and the website it's on is called www.gamefudge.com.
Go on it and you can play this game and others too.
You can get money on it and the items you can get on it is junk wheels,round wheel,metal wheels and racing wheels and you can get rocket jet,double rocket and mega rocket and the last thing you can get is groupie,two groupies and full harem.
The object about this game is to get as high as you can get and to get as long as you can and if you go really high you can see some stars.
Some people might think it's boring but I love the game.

1 comment:

  1. Really Awish? If i go high enough I can see stars? That's cool...I'm checking out the website right now!

    Kak Khairena.

    ReplyDelete

Crazyfooty anyone: