Powered By Blogger

Thursday 2 April 2009

A Tired Day

Today at 4,I went out to the park and was waiting for David.When David came I went to the pitch and played with Lewis Mc,Jordan,Jack and Jack's friend,Atili. Then Christopher came and then went back, and then when they got back Kirsty and Dani was with him.
After the match we went in the park and played this game called rugby takley.
Then after we played the game we went up to Dani's house but she had to have dinner with Kirsty so we had to wait.When they finished, me,Lewis Mc,David,Kirsty,Dani and Jordan went to the park and played a game of dares and footy.Then after, we went to Lewis's house to have another game of footy.Then last of all me and David went to Dani's house with Kirsty to play in her garden.Then when I got home me and David got pizza.I told you it was a long walk and I am so very very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazyfooty anyone: