Powered By Blogger

Saturday 11 April 2009

Two Sleepovers

On Sunday,tomorrow,I am going to sleepover at Abg Nizam's house like usaul.
We are going to have lots of fun but on Monday my friends Lewis and Connor are sleeping over at my house so hopefully we will have a great time.It will be amazing but Connor's coming at 7:45 and Lewis is coming at 8,so we might just have fun in the house.Also I hope Connor and Lewis can stay until the Liverpool vs Chelsea match finishes.
At Abg Nizam's house I'm going to have fun too because we will play his Ps3 and eat alot.Well I hope we eat alot of great food.
So that's probally why I called the title Two Sleepovers.The two sleepovers are going to be amazing so I am going to have a great weekend.Plus an extra bonus me,Connor and Lewis will probally go out.AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crazyfooty anyone: